Develop bulletproof thinking.
Here’s how I knew I had mastered the state and outcome management skills of NLP.
My husband and I drove to Myrtle Beach for a relaxing beach holiday. It’s a long drive, and we were tired the first night. We climbed into bed and reached for the bedside lights. As I clicked the switch, there was a much louder noise. We turned the lights back on and discovered a bullet hole in our headboard.
To make a long story short, the guy in the next room had been sleeping with a loaded gun under his pillow. If I hadn’t been reaching over at that moment, that bullet would have been very near my head.
So what happened next? We changed rooms. We went to sleep. And the next day, we went on with our holiday. And we had fun.
That’s bulletproof thinking: the ability to adjust through conflict, disruption or bullets and keep moving toward what you want.
We use the language of guns to describe many of our experiences of being thrown off our game at work. We say that our ideas were shot down, that we are under fire, that someone is taking shots at us. Stuff happens. You don’t have to let it get to you.
In the Master Practitioner certification, a small group of participants goes through a rigorous process that uses the core skills of NLP to build bulletproof thinking. You learn to apply patterns of thought and behaviour more quickly, more flexibly and more effectively. And you learn to make choices about your responses and your goals, no matter what comes your way.
Next dates: July 24-30, 2017 (inclusive)
Call Carole at 416-928-2394 for information on pricing, payment options and course availability. She’ll be happy to help you register.
Here’s what your NLPCT Master Practitioner training includes:
- the 6 days of Master Practitioner training outlined here
- unlimited access to NLP Practitioner trainings including a written guide to using those training to deepen your practice and your understanding
- unlimited access to NLP Master Practitioner trainings
- a flash drive loaded with copies of Living Your Purpose and Shiftwork, and copies of NLP Canada Training manuals for 90 minute workshops, 1 day courses, and the Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses
- if you’re a coach or consultant, you’ll be listed on our website with a link to your site and we’ll refer clients to you when they’re a good fit
- access to a private Facebook group where you can develop your network of NLP Canada Training master practitioners, ask questions, and share your work
- access to Leading Words events and group coaching as a participant and as a speaker
- the opportunity to enter the Training Practitioner program and prepare to train your own courses
Includes 6 day Master Practitioner training, guided participation in NLP Practitioner training, all materials and access to our private Facebook group. $2259 + HST. If you’re NLP certified by NLP Canada Training, your price in 2017 is just $1995 + HST.